HERE's HOW THIS WORKS
COMPLIMENTARY SESSION AT YOUR OFFICE:
We are now taking bookings for January 2020
This is a complimentary 45-minute lunch & learn at your office just for your people that can take place anytime between 10am and 3pm. The session breaks down like this: 25 minutes on your chosen theme and 15 minutes Q&A.
CHOOSE YOUR MONDAY:
Sessions are available on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Monday of each month. We run them on a first come, first served basis.
CHOOSE A THEME:
Choose one of the following themes for your 45-minutes session:
1. F&P and SEAR
2. EMIR & SFTR Delegated Reporting
3. How CP86 affects Administrators and Depositaries
4. Breach it Better: Handling Risk Mitigation Programmes and Administrative Sanctions; New CBI Admin Sanction Guidance unpacked
5. Fund Administrator Outsourcing
6. Oversight of Fund Mancos by Depositaries
7. CBI and Diversity; why does the CBI keep banging on about diversity & inclusion (D&I)?
8. Best Practices; the OE role
9. Best Practices; Fund Boards interactions with ManCo Boards
APPLY FOR ONE:
We say apply, because formally booking this session requires your signature. To start that process, please apply using the form below and together we will proceed to booking your firm in.
These sessions require your firm to provide the space, refreshments and your people at the scheduled time/date. If you cancel your booked session within 3 weeks of the scheduled date, a cancellation fee will apply.
Have Daniel Lawlor come to your Dublin based office to deliver a 40-minute session over espresso or lunch with colleagues on-site and/or via webex.
To coordinate dates, time and the x3 specific areas you want your topic to focus on, use the form below. We will be in touch by phone and email to book your session. Lunch & learns are limited to 1 complimentary session per quarter for up to 20 colleagues.
Daniel Lawlor is an Irish Funds Lawyer, an ex-regulator with the Central Bank of Ireland and Managing Director of Aquest Advisory - boutique firm working with the financial services industry on how to improve their relationship with the regulator.
Here's what happens when you do:
1. We will call you to confirm your date, time, theme and go over the terms with you.
2. Once those details have been discussed and confirmed, we will forward on a booking form for you to sign, date, scan and return to us. This is what qualifies your session as booked.
3. We may engage you in a conversation to better understand the context for the session so we can ensure the content is perfectly matched with what the firm requires.